Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowy day, again.

Monday was weigh in. I wasnt sure what to expect, but just decided that whatever it was, it was so just do it. Well, through a bad week physically, but a GREAT week with mental realizations, I lost 1.2 lbs!!! YEAH!!! That to me, is a great week!! I am gradually putting my workouts back to where they were before last week.

Now I have developed a new problem that could stop me today from working out, but I refuse to let it. I had plantar fascitis surgery on my right foot back in June, and I think I may have the same problem now in my left foot, UGH!! Something is definately going on and it is now effecting my achilles tendon. I have an appt tomorrow with an orthopedic surgeon, so I will see what he says. He need not ask me to stop working out because that isnt going to happen! When I called to schedule the appt I was told that the dr that I always see, Dr. Bills, is out on an emergency sick leave. I felt like I was going to cry, he has operated on me 5 times over the course of 15 yrs. and I have so much faith and confidence in him. The office put me in with another dr that Dr. Bills' PA Steve is working with now. I really like Steve too, so I am glad that I will atleast see him. I never have much luck with PT, I seem to always need a surgical fix so I will be very nervous about having to trust another dr to fix me. I am putting this in Gods hands and however he wants this to work out, I will accept.

Today it is snowing AGAIN, so I will not make it to the gym. I think I will do some Just Dance and some shoveling, so that should be good for burning quite a few calories. Carole came over last night and we played Just Dance, I have to admit, I suck!! LOL Carole is really, really good. I have NO rhythm, I think my sisters and my daughters got it all because they are all good dancers. LOL Carole is having a problem with her knee so we couldnt play to long. I would really appreciate it if you guys could please say a prayer or just send good thoughts to Carole that her knee will be ok, she is very stuborn and wont go to the dr, but I dont like to see her suffering.

I made brownies yesterday to take to my sisters for dessert and I ate several, and they were GOOD!!! I made them with applesauce and used the fudge like recipe, so they are really gooey, YUM!! I figure they cant be too awful bad since there is no oil in them.

Everyone have a great day. Becareful in the snow and have fun! We are going to make chocolate chip cookies in a little bit and then maybe play a game. The kids are being really good, but I know they will eventually want to kill each other! LOL
Love to all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment