Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday edition

I havent posted in awhile, again, I am not real consistant with this blog!LOL Today I did my measurements and am very happy I have lost a total of 11 3/4 inches between my legs, arms, hips and waist!! Yesterday I went to the family dr for my physical and to review blood work that I had done. It was a very good visit!! My weight was 142, down 6lbs. The dr laughed because I have refused to have my weight checked at his office for over 2 yrs! I never wanted to know what their scale said,now I LOVE to get weighed. My total cholesterol is down my HDL and triglicerides are in the normal range, which for me is AWESOME! I attribute those good numbers to the fine grade of fish oil I take daily, the exercise and watching what I eat. My LDL and my total cholesterol still need to come down further. I have something natural to take for the LDL so I am going to take it faithfully for the next 3 mths then I am to get my blood done again. I also have a urinary tract infection which I am taking antibiotics for. I dont like taking them, but I also dont like the terrible feeling of the infection:(

I seem to have gotten into an every other day schedule with the gym. I have plantar fascitis in my left foot so I cant do extreme cardio, like the hr on the treadmill that I like, but I can still ride the bike so that is pretty much the cardio I do. I just do upper or lower body workouts too. This foot problem is NOT going to keep me down or FAT!!! LOL

I have worn a few pants and shirts that I could never wear because ever since I bought them they were too small!! They were the right size but fit WAY to tight!! Now they fit really good!! 1 pair of pants I wore is actually, according to my kids, to big now! I wore them to church and when we came home the kids told me not to wear them again because they wer to big. I was so happy to hear that :) I had Bree take a picture of my one night to post but when I saw the picture I made her delete it. I didnt like the way I looked and was actually embarrassed because I felt like I was doing so good, but felt I looked so heavy in the picture. When I look in the mirror I feel good, when I wear clothes that I couldn't wear I feel great, when I look at a picture I feel fat. I am going to work on this but for now, I am not ready for a whole body shot.

1 comment:

  1. Don't delete any pictures. Hang on to them. You don't have to show anyone but one day you are going to want to see those pictures!

    Great job on the 6 pounds.

    Love you, T

    ReplyDelete